Nicole is joining the Studio Other team as an Industrial Designer. This Milwaukee native previously worked in a similar role at Lava Design Inc, a product development firm in Minneapolis. Nicole has always known she’s wanted to be an artist and is looking forward to the furniture design knowledge she will learn, as well as the inspiration she can bring to the table. If you’re wanting to get to know her better, try doing so over tacos. Welcome to the team, Nicole, we’re thrilled to have you!
1. Name, title?
Nicole Zywiec, Industrial Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked as an Industrial Designer at Lava Design Inc. which is a product development firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
The first thing I would do if I won the lottery would be to take my mom on vacation.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I was an animal, I would want to be a Loon so I could fly and swim.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would be tacos because there are so many different types and they’re delicious.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am most looking forward to all the knowledge I will learn about furniture design through my coworkers.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
My dream job growing up was to be an artist.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring inspiration.