Antonette is joining the Studio Other team as a Project Scheduler, previously working at a packaging and assembly company. This animal lover has seven pets and a green thumb. In her free time, find her striking a pose or reminiscing about the 90s music scene. Antonette’s strong work ethic makes her a great fit— we are thrilled to have her learn and grow with the team. Welcome, Antonette, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Antonette De Leon, Project Scheduler
2. Where is your hometown?
South El Monte, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a packaging and assembly company as a customer service representative.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I love gardening and animals. I have 3 dogs and 4 cats at home.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
A knife, some rum and my husband. A knife could be used as a great tool, the run to ease myself of being trapped on an island and my husband because he’s a very smart person and I think I would actually stand a chance of surviving.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
To gain knowledge about a new industry and to meet new and exciting people!
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
I’ve never done karaoke, but when I was little, I always sang Holiday by Madonna with my mom’s vacuum cleaner.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
I would totally throw a 90s party and my guest of honor would be Tupac Shakur!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My strong work ethic.