Alma is joining the Studio Other team as a Sales Support Specialist, previously working for a contemporary fashion company as an Associate Buyer. She’s a true foodie and a jazz enthusiast who is fearless when it comes to trying new things. Alma’s enthusiasm and drive for success will make her an amazing fit to the team. Welcome, Alma, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Alma Sandoval, Sales Support Specialist
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a contemporary fashion company as an associate buyer for a little over 4 years.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I’m a huge foodie!
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
A knife, for food/protection, a fishing net to catch fish easier, and matches to cook my food.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Craziest thing I’ve ever eaten, cow tongue tacos to impress my now husband, I guess it worked!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Learning the cultures and practices of the company. As well as working with creative individuals.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Last Night by The Strokes, it was the first song I heard from them!
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
It would be Great Gatsby themed. My guest of honor would be an incredible jazz band we can dance to until sunrise!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My dedication, determination, and enthusiasm to strive towards success.