Vivian is joining the Studio Other team as an Industrial Designer, previously working for a retail design company as a Designer + Drafter. She recently crossed Japan off her bucket list, where she had the chance to eat all the sushi her heart desired. Find Vivian listening to Billie Holiday (and possibly performing it) in her free time. We are thrilled for her positivity and input to be transformative additions to the team. Welcome, Vivian, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Vivian Muniz, Industrial Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a designer and drafter at retail design company
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I had the opportunity to visit Japan last year!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
My favorite food is sushi, very soft, buttery, filling, and light
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would have lunch with Billie Holiday because her voice gets to me every time!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to growing and meeting the team!
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
I’m not much of a sweet tooth, so probably two!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My positivity and as much input and availability that I can offer!