Joanne (call her Jo) is joining the Studio Other team as a Sales Support Specialist, bringing previous customer service experience from her last job with an industrial engineering company. She’s a foodie to the core with a special kind of love for animal fries and tacos. Find Jo planning a trip to Scotland (where she just might try haggis) in her free time. We are thrilled for her positive energy, great work ethic and willingness to learn to be a part of Studio Other’s amazing culture. Welcome, Jo, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Joanne Ayala (but please call me Jo), Sales Support Specialist
2. Where is your hometown?
West Covina, California
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for an industrial engineering company as Customer Service Division lead.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Buy a ticket to Scotland
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be an animal fry…because I’m cheesy (if that doesn’t work…I would be a lioness, because I’m resilient, a protector and a provider for my family).
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Tacos because tacos are life
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m looking forward to learning all there is to learn within my position.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
Which emoji do you use the most?
🤤…food is always on my mind
What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Positive energy, quirkinesses and great work ethic.