Anjanette Blanciak is joining the Studio Other team as an Account Manager, previously working as one of the Principles and VP of Sales and Marketing for a custom lighting manufacturing company. She’s an adventurer, from experiencing the stunning cenotes in Playa Del Carmen to skydiving in Nevada. We are thrilled to have her collaborative mind as part of the team and look forward to the growth and laughter she will bring. Welcome, Anjanette, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Anjanette Blanciak, Account Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
Huntington Beach, CA along with a few other locations.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a custom lighting manufacturing company and was one of the Principles/VP of Sales and Marketing.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I traveled to Playa Del Carmen, MX and jumped/swam in the breathtaking cenotes.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
It’s like mac and cheese with grilled onions on top, which is a German dish called Kaese Spaetzle.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
My mom who passed away that is famous to me, my family and friends. I would love to have lunch with her because I miss her every day.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Studio Other?
Meeting all the new talented people and having fun collaborating new creative ideas.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I went skydiving in Pahrump, NV.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
Two standard size donuts and then I will feel sick.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Studio Other team?
I hope to bring successful growth and laughter to the company.